All in one camera for multi purposes
Remote access to live-viewing, real time conversation motion detection and a built-in spotlight. The All-In-One camera keeps your home secure, wherever you are.
Connected security for real life.
- Live Viewing: Live streaming anywhere - You can find out exactly what's happening at home when you're away, with instant app alerts, allowing you to keep track of postal deliveries, friends coming to stay or when the dog walker or gardener drops in.
- Spotlight: Turn the security light on, off or activate on motion detect only, and adjust the brightness to suit your individual needs.
- Motion Detection Notification: You will always be in the know when someone has called at your door. Add an SD card to your camera to capture motion detect events or link to a Yale Smart CCTV DVR for constant back up recording of all activity at your door.
- In App Control: Set up and control your All-in-One camera via the Yale View app.
- Real-time conversation: With two way talk you can communicate with callers, advising the postman to leave your package with a neighbour, or let friends know to 'come round the back' when you are in the garden.
- Image masking: Ensure you only get alerted when a visitor enters a specific area in front of your camera.
- Siren alarm: The in-built siren is ideal for getting rid of unwanted visitors and suspicious characters and can be activated within the Yale View app putting you in full control.
- Weatherproof: Mount the IP65 rated camera outdoors using the intergrated wall bracket, or use indoors as a freestanding IP camera. Features 10m night vision for clear images both day and night.