TERMS & CONDITIONS
Who we are and how to contact us
Toolmart is an online Site operated by [Alied United general trading co.] ("We"). We are registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and have our registered office in iraq at Burjusia Camp, in Basra city.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal, and under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) if we do not notify you of such suspension or withdrawal.
We reserve the right to refuse the service to anyone for any reason at any time without the need to provide any justification or reason for such refusal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Site. By using our Site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you create an account in our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Site. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Site. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us [email protected]
Orders, Pricing and Merchandise Availability
You are able to purchase products from our Site. Merchandise availability on Toolmart is not guaranteed, as stocks may be low. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability and in some cases, orders cannot be processed. Toolmart reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any given reason at the time. When making an order on Toolmart you will receive an email with your order details confirming that we have received your order and that it is being processed.
All pricing information on the Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
Toolmart attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products. However, we do not warrant that such a description is totally accurate, complete, reliable and error free.
All Content included on the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Toolmart, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
Your use of the Site and its contents grants you no right to reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Site unless otherwise indicated on the Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Toolmart or the relevant supplier or manufacturer.
Disclaimer of warranty
You expressly agree that your use of our Site and its services is solely at your own risk. You agree that our Site’s services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Site’s services or any transactions entered into through our Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you or to any person, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, warranty or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity), even if we have been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our aggregate liability and that of our affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to us for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party claims, allegations, disputes, actions or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your content, data, your use of our Site or services or any willful misconduct on your part.
In addition to other terms as set forth in these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using our Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international or local regulations, rules, laws, or ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our Site or the services or of any other related mobile applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our Site or the service or any other related mobile applications, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Site or any related service for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and Site to access our Site You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the applicable laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website or application that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website or application in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to identify and count the number of visitors and to also see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are easily finding what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
To deactivate the use of third-party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
This policy applies to your use of:
- Our Toolmart Site is hosted on www.Toolmart.me which can be accessed via desktop or mobile web or mobile application or platform (Toolmart.me), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the Site onto your mobile telephone or handheld device.
- Any of the services accessible through the Site or other sites of ours. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children without proper parental consent. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Important information and who we are
Toolmart (part of Alied United general trading co. in Dubai) is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this policy).
Our full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: Alied United general trading co.
- ToolMart managing team.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address: Basra, Iraq
- Telephone number: +964 780 722 9999
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the competent supervisory authority.
Third party links
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as Contact and Location.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Device Data.
- Content Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
- Location Data
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information (including Identity, Contact, Financial, and Marketing and Communications Data) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on the Site, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to any of our Services, search for a Site Service, Site share data via social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the Site or any of our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Location Data. We also use GPS technology and other location technologies to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling Location Data in your settings.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties [and public sources] as set out below.
- Device Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers;
- advertising networks and
- search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators; and
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented before the processing of the data.
- Where we need to perform a contract, we are about to enter or have entered with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will only send you direct marketing communications by email or text if we have your consent. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us.
Disclosures of your personal data
When you consent to providing us with your personal data, we will also ask you for your consent to share your personal data with the third parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table [Purposes for which we will use your personal data]:
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the [Glossary].
- External Third Parties as set out in the [Glossary].
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of Iraq, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts which provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
Please contact us if you want further information regarding transferring your personal data out of Iraq.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see [Your legal rights] below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
You acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to all its provisions. By using our Site or its services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use or access our Site and its services.